- index.welcomehome
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal

Partagez | 

→ ⎛ lucky i'm in love with my best friend ⎠

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Garance Besson
Garance Besson.

» provehito in altum.

◊ WHO : Emma Watson
◊ THE DREAM : Monter son entreprise dans le mariage et, évidemment, trouver l'homme avec qui elle ira jusqu'à l'autel et l'hôtel.
◊ AGE : 17 ans
◊ SCHIZO? : Yep, totalement. Je me suis créer une blonde sulfureuse dont le patronyme est Clémentine Chevalier pour me tenir compagnie lors de mes soirées DVD
◊ THE JOB : Elle est en terminale à Berthollet et travaille à mi-temps dans une boutique de mariage
◊ PSEUDO : oh!walembi
◊ MESSAGES : 220
◊ COPYRIGHT : oh!walembi

→ ⎛ lucky i'm in love with my best friend ⎠ _
MessageSujet: → ⎛ lucky i'm in love with my best friend ⎠   → ⎛ lucky i'm in love with my best friend ⎠ EmptyJeu 23 Déc - 11:19

→ ⎛ lucky i'm in love with my best friend ⎠ 2kq0eh

garance mathilde besson

­
ce qu'il faut savoir à propose de garance
What if I wanted to break Laugh it all off in your face What would you do? What if I fell to the floor Couldn't take all this anymore What would you do, do, do? Come break me down Burry me, bury me I am finished with you What if I wanted to fight Beg for the rest of my life What would you do? You say you wanted more What are you waiting for? I'm not running from you Come break me down Burry me, bury me I am finished with you Look in my eyes You're killing me, killing me All I wanted was you I tried to be someone else But nothing seemed to change I know now, this is who I really am inside Finally found myself Fighting for a chance I know now, this is who I really am Come break me down Burry me, bury me I am finished with you, you, you Look in my eyes You're killing me, killing me All I wanted was you Come, break me down Break me down Break me down What if I wanted to break? What if I, what if I, what if I Bury me, bury me
le caractère de garance
What if I wanted to break Laugh it all off in your face What would you do? What if I fell to the floor Couldn't take all this anymore What would you do, do, do? Come break me down Burry me, bury me I am finished with you What if I wanted to fight Beg for the rest of my life What would you do? You say you wanted more What are you waiting for? I'm not running from you Come break me down Burry me, bury me I am finished with you Look in my eyes You're killing me, killing me All I wanted was you I tried to be someone else But nothing seemed to change I know now, this is who I really am inside Finally found myself Fighting for a chance I know now, this is who I really am Come break me down Burry me, bury me I am finished with you, you, you Look in my eyes You're killing me, killing me All I wanted was you Come, break me down Break me down Break me down What if I wanted to break? What if I, what if I, what if I Bury me, bury me
17 ans - Annecy Centre - Franco-française - En terminale à Berthollet et travaille à mi-temps dans une boutique de mariage - Célibataire

Dernière édition par Garance Besson le Mar 28 Déc - 16:41, édité 2 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://annecy-rpg.forumgratuit.org
Garance Besson
Garance Besson.

» provehito in altum.

◊ THE DREAM : Monter son entreprise dans le mariage et, évidemment, trouver l'homme avec qui elle ira jusqu'à l'autel et l'hôtel.
◊ SCHIZO? : Yep, totalement. Je me suis créer une blonde sulfureuse dont le patronyme est Clémentine Chevalier pour me tenir compagnie lors de mes soirées DVD
◊ THE JOB : Elle est en terminale à Berthollet et travaille à mi-temps dans une boutique de mariage

MessageSujet: Re: → ⎛ lucky i'm in love with my best friend ⎠   → ⎛ lucky i'm in love with my best friend ⎠ EmptyJeu 23 Déc - 11:19

“ je veux être un flan. „

les filles, les filles, les filles.

→ ⎛ lucky i'm in love with my best friend ⎠ 0718stock01
patronyme.
ICON @copyright - GROUPE

patronyme.
ICON @copyright - GROUPE

Garance Besson
Garance Besson.

» provehito in altum.

MessageSujet: Re: → ⎛ lucky i'm in love with my best friend ⎠   → ⎛ lucky i'm in love with my best friend ⎠ EmptyJeu 23 Déc - 11:20

“ et moi un tyan. „

les garçons, les garçons, les garçons.

patronyme.
ICON @copyright - GROUPE

patronyme.
ICON @copyright - GROUPE

☞ Contenu sponsorisé.

MessageSujet: Re: → ⎛ lucky i'm in love with my best friend ⎠   → ⎛ lucky i'm in love with my best friend ⎠ Empty

→ ⎛ lucky i'm in love with my best friend ⎠

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1